I just realized I never did talk about our tasting with the caterer.
It. was. DELISH! Seriously.
I'm so unbelievably excited about the food at our reception (as well as the cake) and I think our guests are going to love it. So, what's on the menu, you ask?
We have two main dishes to choose from. (Sorry I don't have actual pictures of the tasting.. but you get the idea.)
1. BBQ Chicken (yeah, I know.. BBQ sauce and a white dress = possible disaster? Eh, I'll be fine.. I love me some BBQ chicken.)
2. Sliced top round of beef in homemade gravy. Seriously.. this was SO SO SO tender!
Then we have 4 side items as well.
1. Macaroni & Cheese made with large penne noodles.
2. Roasted parsley red potatoes.
3. Seasoned green beans.
4. Buttered sweet yellow corn.
But, that's not all.. it all comes with assorted artisan breads and rolls, butter and condiments to compliment entrees as well as dinnerware.
YUM!! I can't wait!