Monday, April 4, 2011

A Cardigan Love Affair

 I stumbled across a picture on one of my many google searches and I fell IN LOVE with these brown cropped cardigans! 




As many of you may know, my bridesmaids dresses are similar to the picture.. knee length, blue dresses with brown sashes and a brooch. Since our wedding is in November, cardigans would totally fit in and really... don't they look SUPER cute in that picture?!

I'm just having a hard time finding dark brown/espresso colored cropped cardigans (keyword: cropped) for them to wear. If anybody has any suggestions as to where to find one (all I find are black and white ones) that are also offered in extended sizes (my bridesmaids are all shapes and sizes).. please let me know!!


2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! Good luck searching - maybe a local store would have them on catalog and could order them in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed Ann Taylor/The Loft has some taupe cropped cardigans: http://j.mp/e2H1kz They're the "Ribbon Drawstring Cardis". I know you're looking for dark brown, maybe this would work in a pinch? Or maybe something else from them would work?

    ReplyDelete