Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Engagement Pictures Sneak Peak!

Our photographer just posted a few sneak peaks from our engagement shoot that we had this past Sunday. I'm super excited to see the rest of them (which will probably be in about 1 1/2 weeks.. ahh, I'm too impatient.)

Without further ado, for your viewing pleasure... here are our sneak peaks:


{Please excuse his shoes in this one. I had a big discussion about him changing his shoes before we left his parents house (who we were visiting before pictures) and he swore up and down he would change them once we got to Cincinnati. As you can see, he did not.}

I should also note that in the above picture and the one below it that I DO NOT have a great "serious" face. lol. Everytime she said "okay.. make a serious face" I would start to laugh and end up looking mad or constipated. lol! I guess all that "serious face" practicing I did in the mirror all morning that day didn't pay off. Oopsie. lol!




{All photos are courtesy of Amanda Donaho Photography}

I'll post some more once I get them in (there was an outfit change that we had and a change of scenery that isn't on the sneak peak.) So stay tuned!


4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the close-up one! You are sooo pretty!!! Is that creepy? Sorry. I think you have a very good model face going on in that one. The sparkly shirt is also a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look so great!! Haha I CANNOT do serious face either, I feel like I look ridiculous when I try! But these are sooo cute, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your 'serious' face picture. Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete