Sunday, October 24, 2010

Introducing... My Bridal Party!!

Yesterday a wonderful thing happened... I added my fifth and final bridesmaid!! So now, I'm going to share with you all the wonderful girls that make up the bridal party!!

And yes, I've included myself in each picture because I'm just that vain! LOL! (Just kidding, the only pictures I really have of each of them seperately has me in it.)

My Beautiful Matron of Honor- My sister, Amanda. Even though she's about 10 years older than I am, she and I have always been super close. After losing my mom at such an early age, she really was a role model for me growing up whether or not she knew it. She's one of the strongest woman I know and I'm so lucky to have her as not only my sister, but one of my best friends!



My Beautiful Maid of Honor- My sister, Denise. We have had our ups and downs, but we've always been there for each other when it counts and that's what matters. She deals with my crappy, loud, off pitch singing in the car and while playing "Sing It" on the wii and that alone should earn her a diamond star! LOL! She's a strong person and I'm really grateful to have her as my sister and maid of honor.


My Beautiful Bridesmaid- My best friend, Heather. Heather and I have been friends for about 20 years now. I have known her since we were tiny tots in kindergarten. She is the best friend any girl could ask for, she's been more like a sister to me. She is an incredible person inside and out and I feel truly blessed to have had a friend like her for so long. Even with all the ups and downs we have had in our friendship, we always manage to become better friends than before and my wedding wouldn't be complete without her in it.



By Beautiful Bridesmaid- My friend, Sammy. I've known Sammy for a few years now through my old job. We became instant friends and quickly bonded over our love for boybands. She's been just a great friend to me over these past few years and it really makes me sad that I don't get to see her more since Derrick and I moved. She truly is my partner is crime and I always laugh when I'm around her and I'm sure she'll keep my laughing on the wedding day so I don't stress out. 



My Beautiful Bridesmaid- My friend, Megh! I've known Megh for a few years now, too, and she's been such a great friend to me. She lives in Canada, so I don't get to see her very often, but when I do.. it's always a blasty-blast. I really wish I could see her more, but I'm so excited that she agreed to be a bridesmaid in the wedding even with the distance between us. She's been an amazing friend and influence in my life!


My Beautiful and Sassy Flower Girl- My niece, Olivia. She is the CUTEST and I mean the CUTEST little girl ever. She is so full of spunk and personality that she always has been laughing and smiling. She is the smartest little girl and loves to dance (she'll be a hit at the reception). She's been talking non stop about how she can't wait to wear a big poofy dress and throw petals at the wedding. She's a little model in the making and I just know she'll have so much fun with the pictures. (I included 2 pictures here.. one by herself because she's so adorable and one of us together to stay with the theme that happened.)





These are the girls that make my heart smile and have had some hand in making me the person that I am today. I'm so happy and excited that each and everyone of them has agreed to be in the wedding and I can't wait to share the big day with all of them.



1 comment: