Friday, October 29, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge- Day #2


Your Favorite Movie

I have to go extremely old school on this one! My favorite all time movie is actually "Beauty and the Beast".



There is just something so magical about this movie. I remember watching it on VHS when I was a kid and being so enchanted by the movie. Besides, what little girl didn't grow up wanting to be a Disney Princess? It's one of those movies that show you that Beauty is only skin deep. Beauty fell in love with the Beast when he was still a Beast and I think that's truly something that should speak to people. It kinda gives you that belief that true love really does set you free, you know?

I was so excited when I found out they were releasing Beauty and the Beast in Hi-Def again and imagine my surprise when Derrick came home after work with it in his hands!! I was so excited and best believe I popped that bad boy right in the DVD player and sang along to every word. Yeah, I'm a dork.




No comments:

Post a Comment