Saturday, October 30, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge- Day #4


Your Favorite Television Program

ONE TREE HILL


I'm not going to lie, I'm addicted to just about any reality tv show there is out, but my heart will always belong to One Tree Hill. I started watching this show when it first came on the air and I immediately fell in love with it (and Chad Michael Murray)! As the seasons went on, I became more and more invested in the characters and what was going on in their lives. Each episode spoke something to me, whether it was about life or something I had went through or was going through. I felt like I grew up with the characters and was drawn into each and every episode every week. That is what makes something a favorite in my book.

I own every season on DVD and still rewatch them to this day. A few of the seasons actually helped me through a hard time when I was dealing with the loss of a friendship. One Tree Hill may be in its current last season, but it'll probably always be my favorite show because of what it speaks to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment