Monday, November 22, 2010

Holiday Depression & Lose Big Monday!

Bear with me, this is a two in one post. lol.

The holidays are a very hard time for me since my mom died when I was two and over the past 5 years I've lost all my grandparents. I kind of just shut off the world around me and become anti-social. I feel like I'm constantly putting on a happy face but inside I'm dying. I've also been going through some wedding blues lately, too, but I won't bring you all down with that right now (I'll save it for a future post).



I hope you all enjoy your Thanksgiving holidays and I promise I'll be back soon... bright and cheerful with lots of DIY projects!!

Does anyone else suffer from depression during the holidays or can relate?

Also... I wanted to update you all on my weightloss for week two.

As of today, I've lost another 3lbs which brings my two week total to SEVEN pounds!! WOO!

I really need to get up off the couch and pop in my Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and drag out the treadmill, but I'm having a hard time getting motivated today. (I.E. see post above).

How are all of you doing with your weightloss?



3 comments:

  1. Hey--just wanted to say that I'm sorry things are tough over the holidays. This time of year bums me out too. Sending you some good thoughts. PS--congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weightloss! I used to be so excited about the holidays, but not so much in the last few years. Keep your chin up... There are people out here that love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about your mom. :( The holidays can definitely be tough.

    ReplyDelete