Monday, January 31, 2011

I've Got An STD!

Save the Date, that is. 

Originally we weren't going to do save the dates, but we were bombarded over the Christmas holiday about when the wedding is (even though we've told almost 95% of the people that asked NUMEROUS times). So, we figured the best thing to do would be to just bite the bullet and send out save the dates.

I actually bought the digital file from a graphic artist on etsy after working with her on the design for the save the date and also the wrap around label. It ended up being SO much cheaper that way.

For the save the date, I ended up buying magnet paper off of ebay and printed the design straight onto the paper and used my paper trimmer to cut the magnets out. 


(Sorry, I blocked out the town where the wedding is.)

For the wrap around label (please excuse the addresses on there, they are just made up names and addresses, but ours look the exact same way), we just bought sticker paper, printed them and stuck them on.


We had to hand make envelopes for them, though, because of the awkward size on them, buying envelopes online was WAY expensive.. so we googled it and bought some cardstock and we now are currently making 150 envelopes. lol.


I love the way they have turned out, though.


5 comments:

  1. I love how you're making your own envelopes! The design is super sweet! Everything is really pulling together. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, funny title! Grabbed my attention :) The save the dates are so cool! I received a magnet save the date for a wedding a couple of years ago and it is still on my fridge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them. I am totally doing a wrap-around label for my invitations. The black envelopes are so cool. Very original.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are super-cute! My save the dates were like tickets too!

    ReplyDelete