Monday, January 17, 2011

Hair Descisions

Before I changed my mind on my dress, I had a hairstyle picked out.. the low loose bun. Now that I've changed my mind to a floor length polka dot gown, I'm not sure what hairstyle to go for. I do plan on buying clip in extensions for my hair.. it is getting long, but I have fine hair and for a lot of the hairstyles I've picked, I'll need the extra hair.

I could really use any and all advice/opinions on what would go best with my dress. I really appreciate all the help!

Here's my dress again (going to be floor length with brown sash)


And some different hairstyles..









Thanks in advance for any and all help!




2 comments:

  1. Oooo, I really like all of them! Since your dress is so fun, I think keeping the hairstyle, loose, flirty, and fun is definitely the way to go! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, LOVE the hair in the pic with the man in it. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete