Tuesday, November 22, 2011

First Professional Pictures Have Arrived!

I just got a message from my photographer literally like.. 20 mins ago that our blog post was up with our sneak peak! I'm so blown away by her talent that looking through the blog post made me teary eyed. I was just telling my husband (I'm still trying to get use to saying that, lol) that I don't really feel like our wedding has really happened and that maybe when I saw some of the pro pictures it would hit me. Well, it did! lol!

Anyways, I came right over to my blog to share the first pro pictures with you since I love you all. I'll do vendor reviews here soon and share some guest pictures while we wait for the CD with all the pro pictures (it should be about 2 1/2- 4 weeks from now).



Favors.


During our first look.

(I practiced my serious face FOREVER, but I still somehow managed to smile instead)





(Excuse the sweaty hair here, lol.. this was towards the end of the night and I had been dancing up a storm and it was hotter than heck in there!)













3 comments:

  1. Ahh! I love them! I can't wait to see more! I love your favors by the way, what a cute idea! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brace yourself - this is going to be a long comment. I love these pictures!!! Seriously, I know we are just blog buds but these pictures made me super teary. OMG!! You are so gorgeous in that first look picture. Your eyes look AMAZING!!!! The church is wicked awesome! Your dress is FANTASTIC!!! I'm super jealous I haven't gotten our pictures yet. I'm totes checking out the photographers blog for more pics. Every picture is frameable, post-cardable goodness! Congrats again and again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful!! wow, i love them all!! AND i'm super impressed with your "serious" face...I def. should have practiced more because I could NOT do it right, but I LOVE your serious face (even with the sliiight smile) it's perfect! And I said it before and I'll say it again - loove the one shoulder dress!

    ReplyDelete