Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bedazzled Sign

A couple weeks ago I placed an order with Crafty Eddy to make a "CARDS" sign for our card box (which will be shared later). He was so quick and efficient with his e-mails and made the sign the day I ordered it and shipped it out the day after that.

I was so excited when it arrived in the mail and couldn't wait to bedazzle it!

Here is what it looked like originally:


Just a plain old wooden card sign. So, of course, I spunked it up some.

I forgot to take a picture of the "middle state" but I painted it with several layers of metallic silver paint so that when I glued on the crystals, it all blended in instead of being light brown wood shinning through.

So, I present to you.. the final product after several layers of paint and TONS of crystals.


I LOVE it and it's so sparkly in person! I can't wait to share it with you how it's going to be used on our wedding day (which, btw, is 66 days away.. AHH!)

And some final good news, this Sunday my dress is going in for alterations so I should be able to share the final product with you soon!! Although, I need suggestions on what undergarments I should buy by then (I want to suck and smooth everything out, but still be able to pee, lol.) Any suggestions?




3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! I love me some sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! It's super pretty! I'm looking forward to seeing how you're using it.

    ReplyDelete